Saskatchewan duck/goose hunting
You will typically hunt geese in the morning and ducks in the afternoon(unless limited).
- Field hunts are from layout blinds.
- Snow goose hunts are second to none anywhere on earth, no questions asked.
- We shoot ducks from the beginning to end of the season.
- Mallard shooting is fantastic!
- Big Honkers early (Sept) and Late season (Nov)
- Fly into Saskatoon or Regina airports
Saskatchewan prairies and the Quill Lake region are legendary for world class goose and duck hunting! Hunts take place in the heart of the Central Pothole region of Saskatchewan where we are licensed to guide over 30,000 square miles.
Guides, scouting, lodging, bird cleaning; equipment such as decoys, blinds, etc
You can add licenses, food, or shells for an additional fee. See rates and packages page for details.
Non-resident License & Wildlife Habitat Certificate (approx $200 CND)
Gun Registration $25.00 (forms available online or at border crossing CAFC 909)
Ammo available Locally
Top Gun provided lodging in Quill Lake Saskatchewan. Four full houses with Full kitchens, washer, dryer, internet, fenced in area for dogs, flat screen TV’s, etc. Each group will get their own house or two if needed depending on group size.