Alberta duck/goose hunting
You will typically hunt geese in the morning and ducks in the afternoon(unless limited).
- Field hunts are from layout blinds.
- We shoot ducks from the beginning to end of the season.
- Mallard shooting is fantastic!
- Big Honkers early (Sept 1) and Late season (Oct 15)
- Little black goose shoots second to none
- Fly into Grande Prairie, Alberta airport
Alberta is legendary for world class goose and duck hunting! Hunts take place in the heart of the Peace River Region of western Alberta.
Guides, scouting, lodging, bird cleaning; equipment such as decoys, blinds, licenses, food, and shells are included. See rates and packages page for details.
Licenses Non-resident License & Wildlife Habitat Certificate: call 888-944-5494
Gun Registration $25.00 (forms available online or at border crossing CAFC 909)