Join us in:
Devil’s Lake, ND
Oct 1st – Dec 3rd
Sep 15th – Nov 10th
Oct 20 – Jan 1
- September 1– October 15
About The Hunt
- 2/3 spotters/guides in camp
- First staging area for Mallards and Canadas
- 14th year guiding in Canada
- Running one/two field of hunters per day
- Hunts are very personable. Catering to each group one on one
- Field hunts
- World class Canada goose and mallard hunting
- 8 bird limit on Canada geese and mallards (no hen law)
- Excellent meals, lodging, bird processing
- Best bird kills daily of any location we offer at TGGS
- Non- refundable 50% deposit due upon booking
- Book early to reserve spots due to large number of return customers
Alberta duck/goose hunting
You will typically hunt geese in the morning and ducks in the afternoon(unless limited).
- Field hunts are from layout blinds.
- We shoot ducks from the beginning to end of the season.
- Mallard shooting is fantastic!
- Big Honkers early (Sept 1) and Late season (Oct 15)
- Little black goose shoots second to none
- Fly into Grande Prairie, Alberta airport
Alberta is legendary for world class goose and duck hunting! Hunts take place in the heart of the Peace River Region of western Alberta.
Guides, scouting, lodging, bird cleaning; equipment such as decoys, blinds, licenses, food, and shells are included. See rates and packages page for details.
Licenses Non-resident License & Wildlife Habitat Certificate: call 888-944-5494
Gun Registration $25.00 (forms available online or at border crossing CAFC 909)